Voices on Infrastructure, Mc Kinsey (41 pages).
Table of contents:
- News from the Global Infrastructure Initiative
- Disrupting transport: An interview with Robert Falck of Einride
- Unlocking hydrogen’s power for long-haul freight transport
- DHL on sustainable, customer-centric delivery in the last mile
- Mapping the way: Decarbonizing roads
- Managing capital risk in the race to net zero
- Roundtable recaps
* Hong Kong 2022: Surviving the productivity and inflation crisis
* Tokyo 2022: Navigating the new normal and decarbonization challenge in Japan’s infrastructure industry
* Sydney 2022: Scaling EV infrastructure to meet net-zero targets.